Sunday 7 December 2014

WOW- ‘If I had the Midas touch’



If I had the Midas touch, I would feel blessed by God for such a wonderful magical gift. My first step would be to enter the store room and transmute the abundant stock no longer used piles into gold. I would keep some and the remaining I would give to the poorer sections of our society. I would touch the outer walls of my old house whose wall chunks always seem wearing and tearing out. It would make it look like a palace I had heard in my childhood.



WOW! So Beautiful! I would live like a Queen. I would have many golden dresses. I no longer need to carry on with my job. I would be happy to be out of my Cranky Boss office and life. Yes, I could do more fruitful things. I could invest in a course in painting and journalism. I would have ample time with me. I would visit the most expensive parlours, have the best manicure-pedicure and make myself astonishingly beautiful. I would do lots and lots of shopping. Handbags, Accessories, Jewelry, Outfits and the list is endless. I dont need to work any longer. I would buy Aston Martin or BMW latest model.
When I fall short of money I would just use my Magical Midas Touch as I use my mobile or ATM today. I would go for tours abroad  - US, UK, Europe wherein Europe and Turkey would be my topmost destinations. I would flaunt myself at the best resorts and Spa. Hey! Joy To Myself and the wonderful Life! Thanks Midas Touch. A thousand dollars to you too.
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

3 comments: