Monday 29 December 2014

Watched A Play at the Theater

I always loved going for movies. However, I did not much chance of developing an admiration for theater plays until recently.

I watched PK a day before and also decided to go for the play on Macbeth in a nearby Theater the next day. I would perhaps surprise you by giving 5 more ratings to the Theater Play. It was incomparable. The lights, the sound and the one chance acts makes it a 100 percent show. There can be no re-take in a play and no mistakes are allowed.



The light-man, sound and other technicians have an important role in this all together mesmerizing effect. The play went on for around 2 hours. It was a breathe taken thing. I could not stop blinking for a while. The actors were very talented and lot of hard work was in it. Is this not called Team Work ?

The lights beautifully changed with the scenarios and made a real feel within us.


No comments:

Post a Comment