Sunday 12 July 2015

My Bundle of Joy


Workplace is a battlefield. Turned out to a chaos this week. Arguments, individual differences, new challenges, hiring new staff, client meetings, training and amongst them delivering the project to the client on time and with a smile.

At times, I would wonder - where did i get so much energy within me..who filled in me so much of strength to keep going.



Every day I returned home dead tired, waiting for the next moment to drop flat my bag and lay straight on the sofa ...Yes, then my maid would appear from nowhere carrying my little angel in her arms. The giggles of hers would sound so sweet. Gently she would place the baby on my chest...my words went out...

My Baby! My Sweetie! I missed u so much. And she would keep babbling on my cheeks, pulling out hair strands with her tiny fingers. I would kiss her on both cheeks and hold her tight to myself. And she would laugh, smile and uttered..Ahhh!! aa!! yaa!!. Love her!

God created her for me. My most beautiful Gift! Motherhood.

Winter evenings would be followed by giving her a light massage with Dabur Baby Massage Oil. She would smile feeling the warmth and the goodness of the oil. This oil has natural olive and almond oil . Almond oil is a rich source of Calcium, soothes muscles and Olive oil smooth-ens, brightens and nourishes the baby's skin. 

Daily massage with this oil fastens the baby’s muscle development and helps in quicker bone formation. The Oil has been tested for skin safety and contains no traces of paraffin and other harmful chemical impurities.

Its been 3 months I have been using Dabur Baby Massage Oil. Believe Me, I have seen quite a lot improvement in my baby's growth and activity. She's trying to stand on her own ...her bones look firm and stronger than before. And she is a lot more active.

My Thanks goes to Dabur Baby Massage Oil!  Brings wonders in the life of your little ones.



I am participating in the #FirstLove activity at BlogAdda in association with Dabur


No comments:

Post a Comment